Nottingham Clarion CC Forum Forum Index

<  General Chat  ~  Can anyone lend me a Garmin head unit for a week or two?

F=ma
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:44 am Reply with quote
My Garmin is playing up (keeps dropping and then re-finding all the sensors) and I need to send it back for an exchange. I can't be without one for training and racing though so I'm wondering if anyone has a spare - or is perhaps not going to need it while they are away on hols.

Anything will do, as long as it's new enough to do power data. I should need it for less than 2 weeks and the exact timings can be flexible to suit you.

Thanks a lot.

Chris

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:34 pm Reply with quote
Hi Chris,

You can borrow my 520 from this Sat arvo through to Sunday 19th pm. I am off to France sans bike, but by the morning of the 20th will be desperate to be out there again, hence a 8 day limit.

JP.
F=ma
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:19 pm Reply with quote
JezP wrote:
Hi Chris,

You can borrow my 520 from this Sat arvo through to Sunday 19th pm. I am off to France sans bike, but by the morning of the 20th will be desperate to be out there again, hence a 8 day limit.

JP.
Thanks Jez. They've actually given me a beta software update which seems to have fixed the problem so I'll do a few more test rides before seeing if I still need to send it back.